Read more about Gold Rush on our Gold Rush Q & A.
GOLD RUSH RULES AND REGULATIONS
• When forms are collected from the GOLD RUSH boxes,
the information from the form will be added to the registration list.
• A pre-printed aluminum tag with the matching number will be placed in the draw container.
This aluminum tag will remain in the draw container indefinitely.
• The weekly winning number will be drawn from this draw container.
• You can join GOLD RUSH anytime.
• Only play one toonie per number, per week, at any of the GOLD RUSH box locations listed below.
Locations are also listed on the individual boxes
• You can play more than one number. For each number played a separate form will need to be completed
• Place a toonie in the box for each number you play.
• Please write your number exactly as shown. Due to numbers that are hard to identify
such as 6 or 9 please underline
• All toonies from the GOLD RUSH boxes will be collected every Thursday between
8:30 AM and 2 PM.
• A notice will be placed on the box stating that pickup was done.
• The winning participant's name, number and prize amount will be shown on the GOLD RUSH box.
• The draw will be every Friday at 12 noon at the Boys & Girls Club.
• Winners will be contacted by phone, and/or email.
• A picture ID is required to collect your winnings.
• If your number is drawn and you did not play that week your half of the winning proceeds will be
added to the following week's draw
• If you no longer wish to play please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
or 634-2011 ext.223 and you
will be removed from the registration.Once your registration is cancelled your number may be
reissued to another player
You can also Pre-Pay for your Gold Rush by:
Dropping into the Boys & Girls Club at 1 Paul Harris Street
Calling 634-2011 ~ ask for Patsy or Nancy!
You can pre-pay any amount!